- Speed limit is 10KPH strictly and all traffic to abide by the one-way rule.
- If the speed limit is exceeded your vehicle will not be allowed on the premises.
- Smoke free accommodation and amenity blocks, please use the ash trays provided (fees apply for smoking inside).
- No swimming in creek and care with children in the area.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult to the amenities and supervised by an adult in the playground and park grounds.
- Please ask children to abide by the one-way rule when riding bikes and not to ride between caravans and tents and no bike riding after dark.
- Climbing trees is prohibited as is chopping, sawing or breaking trees and plants.
- Please do not clean fish in the park amenities or cabins. There is a designated area that we will be happy to show you.
- Please ask your visitors to call at reception first and to park in visitor’s area when able to.
- No campfires to be lit on the ground, only in fire pots. We do have some available ($20 hire fee), please ask reception.
- Dogs allowed in your own tent site, caravan, campervan or motor home but they must be on a short lead at all times and not to be left unattended. Dogs that bark constantly will not be tolerated.
- Strictly no noise after before 8.30am and after 10.00pm. Drunkenness, illegal drugs, offensive behaviour, or vandalism, by anyone in the park will not be tolerated and the offenders will be asked to leave immediately.
- This is a shared park and everyone in it has equal rights. Any issues to be discussed with proprietors first.
Thank you for taking the time to read this. Kerry and Scott.